vent.....purge.....repeat.

ThisgringospeakstoomuchbutwillburstifIholdbackthefeelingssoIrambleafterthispreamble.

If you are not me as you are reading this page, then I say "How the hell did you get here?"

Dec 3, 2010

iTunes day one - Streaming Beatles First Concert November 16, 2010 12:35 PM

On Tuesday November 16, 2010 the Beatles finally made it to digital download on iTunes.
I sat down just before noon to watch some of the free streaming video of the Beatles first concert in Washington, DC.
Here are some frame grabs from the video stream that I watched that day on iTunes.

It never fails to amaze me that even as I get older, there continues to be new milestones that mark the impact of the Beatles upon pop culture.



Photobucket

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Copy and paste this link http://www.youtube.com/user/RandiniDeAitkenese into your browser to view my favorite pop culture videos posted by other people, or access my complete profile and then click the audio clip link to view my YT Channel.