vent.....purge.....repeat.

ThisgringospeakstoomuchbutwillburstifIholdbackthefeelingssoIrambleafterthispreamble.

If you are not me as you are reading this page, then I say "How the hell did you get here?"

Nov 24, 2010

Three Hitchcock collage pieces by RRA 2010

I made three Hitchcock collage tributes using a single frame of the faces of Henry Fonda from The Wrong Man and Tony Perkins from Psycho as building blocks to make these pieces. Both films were shot in black and white and the release dates of 1957 and 1960 act as bookends within which we find the Hitchcock triple crown of Vertigo, North by Northwest and Psycho.



HITCH ONE RRA 2010
Hitch 1




HITCH TWO  RRA 2010

Hitch 2 

HITCH THREE RRA 2010

Hitch 3

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Copy and paste this link http://www.youtube.com/user/RandiniDeAitkenese into your browser to view my favorite pop culture videos posted by other people, or access my complete profile and then click the audio clip link to view my YT Channel.